This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.thekidscircle.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Mykids Ventures Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 3rd Floor, DSN Plaza, 1st Main, Wilson Garden House Building Cooperative Society, Kothanur Road, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore 560078, Karnataka, India (hereinafter referred to as "Mykids Ventures").
All products/services and information displayed on thekidscircle.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Mykids Ventures reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Mykids Ventures prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the kids circle website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Mykids Ventures reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Mykids Venture's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
In case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Mykids Ventures makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Mykids Ventures will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. Unless otherwise stated as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Mykids Ventures you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Mykids Ventures shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If Mykids Ventures has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the thekidscircle.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to Mykids Ventures. You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by thekidscircle.com website during the registration process (such information being the "Registration Data")
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Mykids Ventures has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Mykids Ventures will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While Mykids Ventures shall endeavour to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. Mykids Ventures cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Mykids Ventures shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Mykids Ventures may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Mykids Ventures will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Mykids Ventures accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Mykids Ventures dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer would also not be included in the refund provided. If the product(s) returned is part of any free offer, Eg: Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer would have to be returned by you, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned.
From time to time, we may provide a free sample or gift along with our orders which are eligible for the offer. These samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
Coupon Codes & Cart Offers
To offer special discounts to our users from time to time, we share coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses we have put in place a few checks on the ways in which these coupon codes can be used. To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please go through the following terms and conditions applicable on all coupon codes
1. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers based offer will be valid upon application of the coupon code at the time of placing order.
2. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers will be valid till the date communicated or till stocks last on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
3. Coupon Codes & Cart Offers will not be valid on Diapers, Combos, Formula and Supplements, Bottle Cleaning & Sterilization, Bottles & Accessories and on the brands Wudplay, Lego, Sony, X-Box, Nintendo, Bata, Liberty, Vicks, Protinex, Bodycare, Proteens, Fisher Price, Graco, Nino Bambino, Kadam Baby, MANI Jewel, Beatrix, Charlie Banana, Learning Journey, Luvable Friends, Melissa & Doug, O3 Kids, Prince Lionheart, Tidlo, Funskool, Tupperware, Leap Frog & Elefantastik unless otherwise mentioned.
4. A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or with any other offer including offers running on the site without using coupons.
5. A coupon will provide the stated discount of the coupon code or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
6. Coupon codes shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
7. The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon code any time without prior intimation.
8. Shipping / Cash on delivery rules and charges apply on the net amount payable upon application of the coupon code unless otherwise mentioned.
9. Cashback coupons are valid for next purchase as per the conditions mentioned with the Cashback offer.
10. The Cash Coupons added to an account can be changed/updated at any point of time by Mykids Ventures without any prior intimation. These changes could be made from time to time even before the valid expiry date of the existing Cash Coupons.
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove it otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Cancellation by Mykids Ventures
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s.
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s"
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on thekidscircle.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Mykids Ventures does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Who can write a product review on thekidscircle.com?
Anyone who has an account with thekidscircle.com can write a product review.
Are there any specific rules that need to be followed while writing a review?
No, there are no specific rules which need to be followed while writing a review. However we have we put together some guidelines which can be followed while writing a product review –
1. Be Precise and Specific While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other thekidscircle.com users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy. 2. Don’t keep any loose ends Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product. 3. Spell what is required A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details. 4. Remove distractions from review Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately. What needs to be avoided while writing a review? Mykids Ventures reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following - 1. Inappropriate content - like promotional information or phone numbers. 2. Information not related to product - Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering etc 3. Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue. 4. References - to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc. 5. Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources. 6. Comments on other reviews posted on the product page 7. Foreign language content 8. Off-topic information or obscene content 9. Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
All your issues, concerns, questions, queries and complaints can be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also call us on +91- 9900466183 (9AM - 6PM/ Mon to Sat)
You can also contact us on: #92, 3rd Floor, DSN Plaza, 1st Main, Wilson Garden Housing Building Co-Operative Society, Kotthanur Main Road, J P Nagar, 7th Phase, Bangalore - 560078