Certified Organic Sathu Maavu, Organic Sprouted MultiGrain Porridge Mixes | Rich in Calcium, Iron, Fibre & Micro-Nutrients ,200g Each, 2Packs Avialble in Trial Baby Packs too Certified Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu (Multi-Grain Cereal) Porridge Mix 200g Made of Sprouted Ragi, Whole Grains, Pulses & Nuts | Rich in Protein & healthy-Fat Why Sprouting? Because, when sprouted the grains & pulses germinate into Baby plants with the nutritional capacity to grow into big plants. Sprouting reduces the anti-nutrients and multiplies the nutritional content of the food. At TummyFriendly Foods, we are committed to provide the maximum possible nutrition from Real-Food with 18 nutrient-rich sprouted whole grains, pulses, vegetables, fruits and nuts. The germination process in Wheat is known to multiply Wheat-Germ, a concentrated super-dose of nutrition with loads of essential nutrients. Wheat-Germ is a Super-Food, supports the immune system and reduces inflammation. Oats are famous for Beta-Glucan, a soluble fibre that promotes heart health and healthy gut bacteria. Rich in Dietary-Fibre which keeps the little tummy happy and healthy. -Organic & India-Organic Certified. Certified Organic Food For Little Ones 9 month Shelf-Life No Sugar, No Salt, No Chemicals, No Pesticides, No GMO, No extracts and No Unhealthy Ingredients. Only Real Food!
1. Organic Sprouted Wheat 2. Organic Sprouted Ragi 3. Organic Sprouted Bajra 4. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice 5. Organic Sprouted Green Moong 6. Organic Sprouted Brown Chana 7. Organic Sprouted Urad Whole 8. Organic Red Lentil 9. Organic Oats 10. Organic Foxtail Millet 11. Organic Almond 12. Organic Cashew
1. Add 70ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well. 2. Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes. 3. Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps. 4. Adjust the porridge consistency as desired. 5. Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu Porridge Mix | Rich in Protein & healthy-Fat
- SPROUTED Grains & Pulses: Excellent source of natural Vitamins and Minerals
- Bio-available Nutrition with Sprouted whole grains. Easy to digest.
- Maximum Possible Nutrition from Real Food, No unhealthy ingredients
- Freshly-made in Small Batches. Can be cooked under 5 min.
Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu Porridge Mix
Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu Porridge Mix is rich in protein and healthy-fat, ideal for babies development. It is high on nutrition, making it an optimal food for toddlers. This great tasting porridge proves to be more than just nourishment but also a great way to bond with your little one while nurturing them. Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu Porridge Mix allows you to have the healthiest, highest-quality foods available to you. Our sprouted sathumavaaru porridge is made from the finest quality ingredients and has a rich flavor that kids and adults alike will love. This healthy food contains a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that provide a complete nutritious meal in one packet.
Delicious and simple meal solution for the whole family
TummyFriendly Foods sprouted sathu maavu porridge is a wholesome, delicious and simple meal solution for the whole family to enjoy. Made with real food, this porridge mix is grown and harvested to ensure the highest nutritional content, complete protein and high fiber needs of your baby.
Delightful natural ingredient
This thick porridge mix is made from Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu, a delightful natural ingredient rich in protein and healthy fat. It has a chewy texture and can be eaten alone or with your favorite meal. It is also packed with minerals and vitamins that your baby needs to grow. Our unique blend of sprouted grains gives mothers an easy way to easily add an extra boost of nutrition to their babies’ diets.